CatsPets

Jack (British Longhair)

Jack is a 4 month old long haired British cat. My lovely boy Charlie died of kidney failure and I just could not be without a cat. A few months later when I saw jack, I just had to take him home.

He likes to chase flies and shout at the birds in the front garden (I won't let him out there yet, too near the road). He has the full run of the back garden and loves to tease the guinea pigs. His full name is Jack Jackson, in honour of Michael (R.I.P) and he is as crazy as a bucket of frogs.

By suzanne lewis from West Sussex, United Kingdom

If you keep your cat inside ALWAYS, he will live to be about 18 yr old. My cat is now 15. I always keep her inside. The roads are too dangerous and cats dont have good judgement. (smile) I know people in the UK leave their cats outside, but here in the USA we like to keep them indoors so they live longer and dont get fleas.

Keep up the good work!

What a precious baby! Our cat loves to catch stink bugs (eww!)