Remedies For Oily Skin and Pimples?

My skin is oily and I have lots of pimples. What can I do?

By suhani

I know this sounds sick! But it works! Every day, drink a glass of water with one tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon molasses. Do this for at leas a month. After a week you should tell a difference!

Obviously it's necessary to keep your skin clean, however, "scrubbing" or over washing can actually cause more breakouts. Too much overstimulates and actually fools the skin into thinking it needs more oil. Don't overdo! You need to be sure to treat the "root" of the problem. Use a topical treatment that will actually kill the fungus under the skin otherwise it will continue to come back.

A little tip that will help; change your pillow case every night. In retrospect you clean your face thoroughly then go to bed and rub it around on something that has been exposed repeatedly to hair products and all kinds of elements that now have 8 hours to set into your skin! Good luck!

The best thing I've ever seen for pimples is Colloidal Silver. I use the Silver Biotics brand. You just dab it on with a cotton ball or cue-tip. If you put it on at the first "feel" of a pimple coming on, it will never develop. If you already have pimples it will take a bit longer to clear them up but if you are consistent it will work. Apply it 2 - 3 times per day until your pimples are gone. Good luck!

Also, my neice has oily skin and she uses witch hazel as a daily astringent to keep the oil down. If she ever feels a pimple comin on, she'll use the silver biotic.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Oily SkinOctober 27, 2010
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf20027500.tip.html