Restore and Reuse Dryer Sheets

Don't throw away your tumble dryer sheets after one use, just soak them in a little fabric conditioner, leave them to dry and you will be able to use them again and again!

By Peter Holland from UK

I use an old rag to do this with in my dryer. I bought a bottle of inexpensive fabric softener over a year ago and still have about half of it left. I'm actually afraid that the fabric softener will go bad before I use it all. What I do is soak the rag and then hang it to dry. I put it in a lingere bag and it will last through several loads of laundry before I have to soak it again.

I just cut the dryer sheets into 4 strips and add one strip to the dryer and maybe even a second time. It works as well as a whole sheet.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 13, 2010
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf20288189.tip.html