Remembering Your Tips for ThriftyFun

I usually think of good ideas for tips to post on ThriftyFun when I'm in the middle of doing something and will most times forget the idea later. So whenever I think of a tip to post here on ThriftyFun, I have a folder in my computer where I can save my ideas. I'll just write up a short sentence about the Tip idea so I won't forget it, then save it to my "MAIL WAITING TO BE SENT" box OR my "TIP IDEAS TO SEND" folder in my computer.

Then later on when I get the time to actually write up the tip so I can post it, I just go into my "Tips to Send" folder, so I can remember all the great ideas that came to me earlier that week.

By Cyinda

When I think of a tip I would like to submit in the Tips Contest, I file it in the computer. I have a folder named Thrifty Tips, then files for requests, submissions and even one with the web links to what I need.

Then, before I close out an issue of Thrifty Tips, I check to make sure my file folders are empty before I move on to other e-mail. The reason this is so handy for me is that I might think of a tip I would like to pass along, but the time it would take to put it together may be prohibitive at that moment so I do just enough of the tips as I think of them to remind me later on, save them and file, and flesh out later before submitting them at another time when it works for me.

By Ronsan from Southwest Missouri