CatsPets

Gracie (Cat)

Gracie 6 years old. My husband and I had one cat and decided our Elsa needed a buddy. So 4 years ago, we went to the Humane Society, where we also found Elsa, and we saw Gracie who looked like she could be Elsa's sister. So we brought Gracie home, but Elsa wanted nothing to do with her, but she has been a great companion and a sweet member of our family.

She loves to chase her "sister" Katie around the house and up and down the stairs. She loves the laser pointer, she chases the little dot.

We are from Oklahoma but now in live in Michigan, and of course it is much cooler here especially in the winter and Gracie has really puffed up since we have moved here! Hee hee! She is so adorable!

By Jami from Ypsilanti, MI

Gracie is a beautiful kitty! It's too bad that Elsa doesn't want to be friends with her. I think its a "girl" thing though. I have 3 male (neutered) cats and they are the best of friends even tho each one was an adult when the next one came.

Purrrs to you, Gracie and Elsa too