Healthy Vegetable Bake
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
Great healthy dish
- 1 pkg. frozen cauliflower (20 oz.)
- 1 pkg. frozen cur broccoli (10 oz)
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 cup soft rye bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions; drain. Combine corn, cheese and soup in large bowl. Stir in cooked veggies and mushrooms. Spoon into buttered 9x13 inch baking dish. Toss bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle over veggie mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.