2 Quart Crock Pot Recipes

Does anyone have any main dish recipes for a 2 quart crock pot? I have choir practice Wednesday nights and would love to leave him with a hot meal.

danig1000

I use to make this alot when I was working. I take one cheap beef roast (whatever is one sale), 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix or dry beef soup mix, one bag of mixed frozen vegetable throw it in the crock and set on low the night before or high before I would leave for work and it makes a delious beef soup. Might need to add a cup of so of water if needed.

Variations I've done is throw in a couple of potatoes or a can of diced tomatoes.

Hope you try and enjoy it.

By (Guest Post)

There are zillions of crock pot recipes on-line. You may need to halve one for the small pot.

By Suzie (Guest Post)

Check out http://dayzines.com/crock.htm for a free subscription to healthy weekly crockpot recipes sent to your email address. Enjoy!

I posted this recipe under another section, but thought I would post it here as well. I also have church on Wednesday nights and dont get home till 5:30. I rely on a good crockpot meal to feed my husband and I and get us to church online. Here is the roast recipe that we love:

1 packet of Ranch Dressing
1 packet of Beef Gravy
1 packet of Italian Dressing
1 C. Water
Roast

Place roast in crockpot and pour all three packets in with it. Pour your 1 c. of water, cover, and cook all day. It makes a gravy that works well on mash potatoes or rice. Hope you enjoy!!!

By Chris Christians. (Guest Post)

1.5 quart crock pot do they get hot enough to
boil? thanks

For bbq pork chops I placed 8 porks chops smothered with bbq sauce on low heat for 6 hrs and the meat was so tender it fell off of the bone

4-6 pieces of boneless chicken (breast)
12oz of mushroom gray
1 cup of milk
8 oz of cream cheese (cubes)

4 1/2 oz of chopped green chilies
1 pkg of italian salad dressing
cook on low for 6 hrs and serve on noodles

By Lynn (Guest Post)

I received a 2 quart Slow Cooker for Christmas but it didn't have any recipes with it. Does anyone have a recipe for rice pudding using this cooker?

Yep, I have a small crock pot too... about 4 quarts. Not that many recipes geared towards these small CPs.