Chicken Pasta Salad
- 8 oz. medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh dill or 1 Tbsp. dill weed
- 1/14 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
For salad, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. In salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients; set aside. For dressing, whisk all dressing ingredients in small bowl. Add dressing to salad; toss. Adjust seasoning as needed.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide