CraftsGifts

How to Make Seed Packet Diapers?

I am making favors for a baby shower. They are seed packets in little diapers made out of material. I am looking for instructions to make the little diapers! I am not crafty at all and can't figure it out on my own!

KathyO

By (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I would use flour cloth - cheap at craft stores, about $.50 to $1.00 each. They come big, about 24"x24". You could cut the diapers out of those. Fold the "diaper" in a triangle. Fold the bottom point up, like a baby is laying on it and you are coming up through the legs, then fold both left and right points toward the center. You could decorate two small safety pins by puttiing 2 to 3 beads, pink or blue or both, on them and fasten them to both sides.