Spring Seed Packet Wreath
This cute springtime wreath is decorated with colorful seed packets. It would look nice on your front door or a deck or patio. This is a page about making a spring seed packet wreath.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I knew it was time for the heart wreath to come down and something springy to go up. Nothing says new like flower seeds!
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 foam wreath form ($1.00)
- 12+ yd fabric of your choice ($.25)
- 6 flower seed packets ($1.50)
- scrap ribbon ($.25)
- crochet thread
- darning needle
- hot glue gun
- Rip or cut your fabric and hot glue it to the ring.
- When done, pick the seed packets you want to show and fan them out, gluing as you put them on the ring and then on each other. They should resemble a flower.
- Make your bow or ribbons in your choice of color. There was a lot of blue so I chose pink.
- I used my darning needle and thread to make the button look like it was sewn onto the ribbon and then glued it on for the final touch. I glued some matching ribbon for the hanger and it's done.
NOTE: I got the seed packets from the dollar store for .25 each. If you want to take the seeds out you can, but I left mine inside. The wreath is not to be hung where the rain can get to it, but my door is covered and you can always make it for inside, too. N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.