Plastic Putty Knife for Kitchen Clean Up

Home Improvement stores offer plastic putty knives in various sizes, sometimes a bagged variety pack of sizes. A small (my go-to tool is 2 inches wide) putty knife is a must have for your kitchen cleanup! It removes the residue from your pots and pans easily without marring any finish, from Teflon to stainless or ceramic!

I always pre-soak my baked on, fried on foods while I tackle the easy cleanups. Then I take my handy putty knife and run it across the cook/bakeware and the residue just lifts off! This is also great for cooking surfaces when you have a spillover.

By Tahloolabelle from Ventura, CA

What a thrifty fun idea! I love it! They sell these type scrapers in bed/bath stores for lots of money. This is a great way to save money and have the same tool!

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenFebruary 10, 2010
🐛
🌻
📓