MiscellaneousCrafts

Money Bracelet

Remember the bracelets you made as a kid from gum wrappers and candy? Well these bracelets are the same principle, but made using money instead. I have several grandchildren and am on a fixed income so this was a little something extra instead of just handing them cash. There is a great tutorial for this on "Under the Table and Dreaming" in case you want to learn or have forgotten. It is: how to fold money

It takes $16. She didn't suggest it, but I would use new $1s which you can get at your bank. I am posting pic of the one I did to entice you to go to her website.

Source: Under the Table and Dreaming blog: http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/12/last-minute-gift-idea-how-to-fold-money.html

By Elaine S. from Near Cedar Rapids, IA