Old Microwave for Bread Box

Our nice micorwave oven finally gave out and we found out it would be cheaper to buy another than to repair it. My husband realized that the non working microwave would make a great bread box. It is spacious, has a tight sealing door, and you can rotate the glass plate inside to bring your snack or bread of choice to the front. What a great idea!

By Cathy

How fortunate to have enough counter space for 2 microwaves! I can barely fit 1 on mine.

I do the same thing. I use my old microwave for storing candy and cookies. It is airtight, keeps things good for a while, and no ants can get in there.