DogsPets

Lance (Lab X - A New Family Member)

Category Dogs

Last week Sasha, Silver and Steel received a new "brother" named Lance. Of course Lance was found in a shelter in Sacramento. He wasn't feeling well and able to be released to him new home right away. My daughter-in-law and son went to visit and work with Lance after work to get him ready for his new family. He is so sweet and a great addition to the family. I thank the ThriftyFun family for the wonderful comments on this family of pets. You are all special to me!

LanceSitting.jpg

By Sandy (Tedebear)

To see Sasha

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf147099.tip.html

and

Silver and Steel

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf874237.tip.html

How sweet! My babies were all rescue animals and I wouldn't trade them for the world. You have a great little family!

By Vicki (Guest Post)

What a cutie! My kids are all rescued too. Lance reminds me of my mixed blk. lab when he was a pup. Although he was a little bigger/older.

By debbie (Guest Post)

so handsome. he looks like he's already in love with your family. can't wait to go home.

doesn't look "under the weather" at all! bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! enjoy, and congratulations on your new little edition.