Refrigerator Chicken Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups macaroni (uncooked)
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1/2 green pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 jar pimento (2 oz.)
- 1 can water chestnuts (5 oz.) (sliced)
- 1/2 lb. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Mix all ingredients in the order given. Pour into well greased 9x13 inch pan. Cover with foil. Refrigerate overnight or until ready to bake. Bake 1 hour in 350 degrees F oven. Leave covered for the first 1/2 hour of cooking; uncover for the last 1/2 hour.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.