Avocado Dip

My friends and I make this. It's cheap and very easy to make.

• 4 avocados
  • garlic powder
  • onion salt
  • red crushed peppers (optional)
  • black pepper

Directions:

Wash the avocado, cut it, and take the seed out. Put the avocado in the bowl (I usually squeeze it out then throw away the skins), then mash it up. Add garlic powder, onion salt and black pepper. Add red crushed peppers if you like it a little spicy. Mix it all up and dip your chips in it - Yum!

If you're making it for one person, use one avocado. Amounts depends on how many people you are making the dip for.

Servings: 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes

By Mary from OK

I love your idea of adding some red pepper flakes, Mary. Happen to have an avocado I need to use up by the end of the day, so guess what I'll be making!

I hope you don't mind if I suggest an easy way of removing the avocado fruit. You don't need to wash the skin and the easiest way to get all of the fruit out is to use a large knife and a spoon. Cut all the way around the avocado lengthwise down to the seed. Pull the two parts away from each other. Take the knife and hit the seed lengthwise hard with the blade, give it a little turn and the seed will pop out. Then all that's left is to scoop every drop of the fruit out of the skin :-)

Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsSeptember 21, 2011
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf22827034.tip.html

Dips & SpreadsRecipes