Will Sugar Ants Harm Houseplants?

Will sugar ants hurt my houseplants? Where I live there are a lot of sugar ants and I can't keep them out of my plants. Please help.

By Kassy from Cottondale, AL

I'm not sure if the ants will harm the plants but try some borax (in grocery store), sprinkle it all around the plants. It gets rid of most insects, good luck.

Karo syrup and about 10% 20 mule team Borax. Warm a few seconds to dissolve. Squirt bottle. Put in cracks and holes, somewhere that animals will not be able to eat the syrup. Probably not kill the animals but if they get enough it will give them a tummyache. Ants eat the syrup--carry it to nest and quueen dies. Queens can live up to 20 years and produce many more queens and colonies. This eating,carrying to nest takes a few days. IT WORKS.

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsFebruary 26, 2010
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf22885461.tip.html

House PlantsGardening