Condiments & SaucesCanning

Canning Recipe for Hot Pepper Salad

I am looking for a canning recipe for a hot pepper salad. It has peppers, chopped garlic, and olive oil. I have searched the internet, but haven't found what I am looking for. I am hoping someone will have what I am looking for or could point me in the right direction. Thanks so much. God Bless.

Denise

By denise woodward from Marion, NY

I got one for Gardiniera hot pepper at Allrecipes.com This is my favorite recipe site. Try it. You'll find what you're looking for here.

I am supposed to be getting a recipe this afternoon for just this. I will post it as soon as I get it. :D My brother and his girlfriend canned some of this, and it was so good. I just sat and ate a whole pint jar of it by myself with my lunch sandwich. Yum-O!