Diesel Stains on a Trailer?

I pull an enclosed white trailer behind a diesel van, This weekend I ran out of gas and it blew black junk all over the trailer. What can I use to to get the diesel stains off of the trailer?

Judie from Augusta, GA

Hi Judi,
One our readers says that Listerine will remove diesel smell from clothing, you could try it on the black stains, that or just plain isopropol alcohol. Just put some on a rag and try to let it sit a while on the spot.
Susan from ThriftyFun

Try ProtectAll. I used it on my RV and it removed black road stains, tree sap, etc. It cleans and protects. Great stuff. RV dealers carry it and I think Walmart does. It would be in the auto section. It also is wonderful for fiberglass showers, counter tops...most any surface.

Home and Garden Cleaning AutoDecember 13, 2005
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf23292726.tip.html