SceneryPhotos

Travel: Old Time Tractor (North Dakota)

This was a picture taken by me in my home town in North Dakota at Steam Threshers Days. This tractor and several others have been a part of the show for several years.

By Mintwolf

Is this in Makoti? We've been to the steam thresher's show there and it is always a lot of fun!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

We have one of those also in the state of Iowa in Mr. Pleasant in Sept. It is a 5 day celebration. Can you believe, I am old enough to remember threshing on our farm! It took a big crew of guys and my poor mother cooked and cooked for the helpers.

It was the one time their was some social activity on our farm so I liked that and it was a time when we got a bottle of "pop" or "soda" as you would call it in the south.

Reply Like this photo? Yes