Loreal Duo Eyeshadow?

Where can I buy Loreal duo eyeshadow in the color golden age/antique? I stumbled upon it in a dollar store and fell in love with it and now its almost gone. I can't find it anywhere. I'm not big on make-up but I loved this stuff, next time I'll stock up. If anyone could help me find it I appreciate it! Thanks!

By rjw from GA

Why don't you google the company and ask them?

I looked on their website and didn't see that one listed so it probably is a discontinued color. Maybe look on the website and see if there is a similar one. Those cosmetics companies are always renaming and reformulating. Or check other dollar stores in your area? www.lorealparisusa.com/

There should be a 3digit number on the package. You can try searching for that number. You can also just take the old package to the store, and see if you can match them to a current any brand duo, or get individual colors to match.

Good luck! It is hard when our favorite colors are discontinued :(

cgi.ebay.com/22-LOreal-HIP-Eye-Shadow-DUO-Metallic...
Check out this web page on ebay. You need to know the "name" of it. Loreal Duos have a name like "gilded" or "saucy" etc. you might find it there on ebay.

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 24, 2009
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf24171577.tip.html

Product FinderConsumer Advice