BusinessBusiness and Legal

Marketing Advice For an Employment Agency

I am lucky enough to have the best job in the world. I find paid employment for people with varying degrees of disabilities. My request for help is this: Does anybody have any creative and innovative ways of finding jobs in mainstream workplaces. I have telephoned, visited, dropped brochures, used free radio advertising etc to locate employment for my clients.

I would love some "new" and "innovate" and exciting ways to promote the service I provide without it costing my employer a fortune. There is no cost to the jobseeker or employer in matching the two parties to each other, it is just a case of 'making it happen', for both parties.

I would greatly appreciate your readers feedback.

Many thanks,
Ang

By Cheryl from Missouri (Guest Post)

Maybe a video showing what great workers your people are and testimonials from companies that have previously hired your clients.