Storing Seasonal Vinyl Window Clings?

Would like info as to how to store seasonal vinyl window clings. So far, I've found that they don't store well and tend to curl up.

By Cathren from central IL

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 186 Feedbacks

All I ever do is take a set and stack them on top of each other and lay them flat in the bottom of a drawer. This works real well for me.

You might like trying some top loading sheet protectors that are used in 3 ring binders if the window clings aren't to large.

I've been storing mine for about 7 years wrapped around an empty paper towel tube secured by a rubber band. (In an attic that's cold in the winter and hot in the summer!)

I store mine in between my mattress and box springs. Keeps them nice and flat!

I put mine in one of those photo albums that have the clear covering that you lift up to put the pics in and seal back down.

The best thing to do is to cut around the vinyl sticker before peeling them off. Then you have the original shape to stick it back onto.

My children and now my granddaughter love window clings. But when they were removed from the window they always folded and were more difficult if not impossible to reuse. I began to put them between the pages of a book between uses. I found this kept the clings nice and straight.

By susan from Houston, PA

Organizing StorageJanuary 17, 2011
🌻
🎃
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf24667046.tip.html