Save Seeds from Tomato and Pepper Plants

I do this each and every year for my tomatoes and peppers. When I am cutting/slicing my tomatoes and bell peppers, hot peppers, banana peppers, I slice them on a paper towel. Any seeds that fall out, I just leave on the paper towel, and throw the paper towel in my flower bed. The paper towel dissolves and the seeds get watered and buried with regular watering and here comes the seedlings and baby plants, then I dig them up and re-locate them. Walla, free veggie plants.

By Sharon from Florida

I have read this tip and am definitely going to try this, so many thanks Sharon. I will let you know how I go on. Also, I am moving to a small flat so will they grow in pots. What is the best time to sow them?
Helen