Use Washable Baby Wipes and Diaper Liners

After much debate and research, I decided to give washing store bought baby wipes a go. I have only washed "wee" wipes in a delicates bag with my cloth nappies still thrown in with the others. I have found that I am getting a stash of nice, light, even softer wipes that I now make my own wipe solution for and keep in a plastic container, then you guessed it, I wash them again. I found I save about 3/4 of the package, minimizing costs and will switch to cloth when these run out.

I decided not to go for the more expensive nappy liners and use the non-flushable ones. I also wash these if it is only wee and then re-use and re-use. Many have been used several times and are still going strong. Although they do not cost very much, I do not like to put much into landfill. If you're already using cloth, why not give this a go and save both money and the environment!

By Emma Sirona from SA

What is your wipe solution?