Cleaning the Patio Gutters on a Mobile Home?

I would like to know how to best clean and keep leaves and debris out of the small/narrow gutters that line the patio and carport of a mobile home.

By Maria A.

I own a mobile home with type of gutters you're talking about. Barely large enough to get your hand in. Used a black and decker blower with 230mph speed and blew out leafs and dirt. The blower has 2 speeds and did a great job. I did have to put my hand in the gutter and loosen the mud/dirt. Just get the nozzle over the openings, it won't go in but doesn't have to.

You will need to be on a ladder and wear goggles and a mask to keep dust out of your nose and mouth. You will get very dirty.
When you finish, rinse your gutters by running water in them to make sure everything is clear. I had to take some downspouts(bottoms) off because clogged . Easy to do

This took me about 3 hrs to do about 60ft

Home and Garden Home Improvement GuttersMay 3, 2012
🐛
😎
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf25991463.tip.html