Making a Bleach Bottle Bunny
Making this adorable bunny is a great way to repurpose a bleach bottle. This is a page about bleach bottle bunny surprise
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a fun project to make using a bleach bottle and yarn for a nice Easter display or gift. Can also be made into a small purse.
- Using full size patterns Download PDF File
- Use a Magic Marker, draw and cut 3 body pieces and 2 earpieces from the bleach bottle.
- Punch holes around the edge of each one as indicated.
- Make 2 sc in each hole around the sides with 4 sc in each end hole. Repeat for each piece.
The body piece is 5 inches from point to point and the ear piece is 4 3/4 inches from end to end. The size can vary some if you need it larger or smaller.
- Lay two body pieces together and stitch together along one curved edge from one point to the other.
- Lay the third piece against one of the first two pieces and, again, sew along curved side from one end to the other.
- Now take the two sides that are still free, and sew up about an inch and a half from each end, leaving an opening in the middle. You should have a pouch that, when you place your thumb on one end and your fingers on the other and squeeze slightly, the pouch opens.
- With the Magic Marker, blacken the top of the paper fasteners. These will be the eyes as well as holding the ears in place.
- Using the photo as a guide, fasten the ears in place and glue on the pompom nose and tail with your hot glue gun. Now you have a cute little Bunny to insert treasures inside to the delight of your favorite child.
- Add a ribbon to make a purse!
By Harlean from Arkansas
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.