Crafts Using Bleach Bottles

There are a surprising number of crafts made using bleach bottles. This is a guide about crafts using bleach bottles.

Crafts Using Bleach Bottles

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Crafts Using Bleach Bottles shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

This is a guide about making a bleach bottle Santa. Clean plastic bleach and detergent bottles are great to use in craft projects. Make this cute Santa for the holidays.

Read More... Was this helpful? 3

Making this adorable bunny is a great way to repurpose a bleach bottle. This is a guide about bleach bottle bunny surprise.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about making a bleach bottle snowman. Plastic bleach bottles are a popular item for use in craft projects.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is my second year of homeschooling and I wanted to show the girls how to decoupage. After several hours of thinking of what they could do that would be fun as well as useful, I went into my laundry room. And there atop of my washer sat an empty bleach bottle.

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Using Bleach Bottles

Ask a QuestionHere are the Crafts Using Bleach Bottles asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

Does anyone remember a while back, those pocketbooks made out of the bottom half of a plastic Clorox bottle? I believe they were crocheted. Does anyone know where I can find a pattern? I've looked on line and have had no luck.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Does anyone have the instructions for the snowman face wall hanging, leprechaun face, bunny face, and the turkey all made from Clorox bottles and yarn like the Santa face?

My mom had a hat that was crocheted panels and crown from bleach bottles. It folded and she carried it everywhere. Does anyone have the pattern? Thanks.

Does anyone now how to make pirates out of bleach bottles, or Santa faces that can be adapted to become pirates? If you have photos that would be a big help. Thanks.

How do I make Easter baskets from Clorox bottles?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Looking for pattern to make Whirly Gig from bleach bottles.

I am looking for a pattern using a Clorox bottle cut in half, pink and red felt, white yarn and of course eyes.

I am looking for crafts made out of Clorox bottles. I was told you could make a bird house the shape of a bear out of a Clorox bottle.