Hilarious Hints For Grandmas

One of my favorites is "Grandma Knows Best But No One Ever Listens!". The author is Mary McBride. Lots of advice for Grandmas with a lot of humor. It would make a great gift for a new Grandma-to-be or Grandma's gift for Mother's Day. Another favorite is actually a child's book entitled "I'll Love You Forever", about Mom. This was given to me on Mother's Day by my daughter. Can't recall the author's name. I've seen it at Walmart.

By MamawKC

The author of "Love You Forever" is famous Canadian Author Robert Munsch....he also wrote "The Paperbag Princess" and about a hundred other wonderful, happy, child centered, age appropriate books....a gift of Munsch is a treasure that will last a lifetime:)http://www.robertmunsch.com/