Add fresh vegetables and herbs to give a tasty flavor to this potato salad.
1. Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place them in cold water in a saucepan.
2. Cook covered over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
4. Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
5. Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
6. Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
7. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes 10 servings--Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fat 2 g
Saturated fat less than 1 g
Cholesterol 21 mg
Sodium 212 mg
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!