Science Fair Project: Growing Plants With Different Liquids

I'm doing a science fair project on how different liquids effect how plants grow. I'm growing radishes, pole bean and peas in orange juice, diet ginger ale, milk, water and diluted vinegar. I need some research on how each liquid can effect my plants. Can you help?

By Tally from Ontario, Canada

Tally,
I typed a search into Google, and this is what came up. Remember to cite your sources!
www.google.com/search?q=science+fair+project+starting...

I would call your county extension office, maybe they can help you, good luck.

In our area, we have a County Extension Agent who is very knowledgeable about the soil, plants, and so on in our particular area.

The County Extension Office offers a multitude offers of help. They will mail leaflets and brochures to you. Our extension agent will test the soil for you. And advise what should be added to your soil for the particular plants you'd like to grow.

They also have a "test" garden here, which shows the plants that grow well here. They offer workshops for pruning grapevines and fruit trees. There is just a multitude of things available thru this office. I imagine they would be very helpful to you and your Science projects.

EntertainmentFebruary 8, 2010
🎂
📓
🌻