In Memory of Zoe (Golden Retriever)

We got Zoe when, on the way home from Six Flags, my dad (who was driving), took a wrong turn and spotted a "Golden Retriever puppies for sale!" sign. She was the last one for sale, but made an instant connection with my brothers and I.

She liked to play fetch, carry around her stuffed "babies", and eat the cat food. Zoe was born on July 4th 1999 and died of cancer on July 9th, 2007. She was a sweet and loyal friend until her last breath.

By hailey

I am so sorry that you lost Zoe. She was a beautiful fur-baby, and I'm sure that she'll live in your heart always. It's really heartbreaking to lose a pet you've loved for a long time, but I choose to believe that we'll be reunited with them too one day.

I hope you've found another pet to love. Zoe wouldn't have it any other way, you know.

Thank you for sharing her story and photo with us.

MisMachado

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks for sharing your story and beautiful picture of Zoe. It's a real test to lose a good friend.
I totally agree with MisMachado....it's time to find another pup to love and Zoe would want that, too. It took a long time for me to be open to getting another, but sooo worth it. Bless you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awww, Your girl was just beautiful. There is nothing that warms your heart more than a Golden! thank you so much for sharing this wonderful picture of your baby girl... She is now at peace at the Rainbow Bridge. Take Care, Sherri, Tucker, Bears, Pie-Pie & Lilly

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so sorry for your loss as I had just lost my Benjamin Louis.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 22, 2011
💘
🍀