Garden: Orange Petals

I love flowers. They always bring color and cheer into my life! In fact, I never really liked the color orange until I started taking pictures of beautiful blossoms that easily changed my mind. Like this photo. How could you say that blossom is anything but beautiful? Even if it is orange. ;)

I love taking relaxing strolls through Shore Acres State Park, taking in the wonderful aromas, and smiling faces of adults and children alike. It's very difficult to stay down in a slice of paradise like Shore Acres. You have flowers, sitting areas, a wave and whale-watching site, hiking trails, and even a private little beach where sea lions sometimes like to bathe themselves in the sun.

Come visit us sometime! I guarantee, you will not regret it! :)

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Beautiful photo. At first glance I saw a set of praying hands right in the middle. Just lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Home and Garden Gardening FlowersNovember 1, 2011
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf27591481.tip.html

FlowersGardening