Making Your To-Do List Fun

The "Flash List". This is a game I made up to get five things done really quick. Start by cutting up small pieces of any kind of scrap paper, keep them in a small box on the edge of your desk. When your To Do List seems overwhelming, sit down and write only five things on one of these slips of paper. They can be the smallest of tasks, mixed with maybe one larger task. Don't forget to have at least one of them be a "fun" task, a little reward for yourself.

This is now your "Flash List". The game rules are you must do all 5 things before stopping, right in a row, in the order you have written them. If you do that, you win! Just adds a little fun to the day's To Do List and helps you prioritize. Have fun!

By Jayne

@jayne- that sounds like a great idea to use with my kids to get extra chores done! Thanks for posting it. I'm going to use it to get the car cleaned out, the socks matched up and whatever else I have been needing to get done!

Thumbs up!! I have never been a list person, and I have always wanted to! I have tried and tried. I think this fits my personality much better. What a great idea.