Plant Sale Fundraiser

Tired of fundraisers selling useless and cheap items? When the schools ask for volunteers for fundraising, volunteer to start a flower fundraiser. Our local schools used to sell flowers in flats and baskets from a local nursery. I took the forms to my workplace and my son usually got in the top seller category. It was a big hit with everyone even the non-gardening people who bought the baskets. Great idea!

By susan from Elkhart, IN

Sounds a whole lot easier than a lot of fundraisers, and certainly healthier than selling candy. You could make it even easier if those who have purchased pick up their plants on a given day/weekend at the school. My siblings' marching band used this method for a pizza-and sandwich fundraiser many years ago.

Having the customers p-u their own plants is a must. It was a fun time for my son and I, although I work so I could not help out with the sale. The plants were a lot nicer than the ones at walmart etc and they were cheaper too!

This is a great idea! So many fundraisers sell things that have a big markup, and so you feel obligated to buy the stuff, but know that you could get it cheaper at Costco or Wal-mart!

Better Living Charity FundraisingAugust 6, 2010
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 14:56:58 in 962 msecs. ⛅️️