Ice Maker Continually Making Ice?

I just repaired my ice maker because it was no longer making ice (valve replacement). Now it is continually making ice! What now?

By Rebecca

Most ice makers have a lever or bar that trips when the bin is full to tell the maker to quit...check yours to see if it's bent or just not working.

The first time I ever had an automatic ice dispenser I had the same problem and man was I ever embarrassed when I found out there was absolutely nothing wrong with it but rather with me. LOL! Is the metal bar lever above the ice bin in the up or down position? Up is to stop the ice flow and down is to dispense it. ;-)

Mine has no bar, but it has a very small, and hard to find, on/off switch. Contact the manufacturer and they will tell you how to shut it off.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ice MachinesJuly 28, 2010
😎
😷
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf29442157.tip.html

Ice MachinesAppliances