Reviews of Martha Stewart's Low VOC Paint?

Has anyone tried the new Martha Stewart low VOC paints being sold at the Home Depot? How is the coverage? How is the consistency? How is the finish? How does it wear? Any special tips on how to use it?

By lori from Queens, NY

I have never used the paint but a friend of mine who is a house painter tells me The paint does not cover very well. He tried it because that was what the home owner wanted. He uses Sherwin Williams. For my painting usage I have found the regular Home Depot works well. I also like Benjamin Moore paint.

Home Depot's regular brand in our area is BEHR paint. All paint should come with some warrenty of sorts for replacement of paint if it does not do what the label suggests

Consumer Advice General AdviceJuly 23, 2010
🎃
🎂
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf29607611.tip.html