Use Outdated Seeds In Craft Projects

Have seeds you weren't able to use this year? Use them in kid crafts. Glue them in the center of a paper plate then color the outer ridges of the paper plate to make a pretty flower. Or glue the seeds to the bottom of construction paper, then draw sprouts from each one to make a garden!

By Vickie from Canton, MI

By Woofey (Guest Post)

Put them in the freezer and use them again next year! I have used seen kept that way for ten years. Do not expect as high a percentage of germination but they are still good.

Seeds that I haven't used for a couple of years get put in my bird feeders (I buy non-treated seed).

I use the seeds when I'm making home made paper. I make greeting cards that can be enjoyed an d then planted.....so much fun to watch them sprout!