Green Turkey Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups, cooked, shredded turkey
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 3 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups corn
- 2 cans white beans, mashed & drained
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese & sour cream for garnish
Sauté onion and garlic until clear and tender. Add in turkey, spices, and chiles and sauté until well mixed (2-3 minutes). Add chicken broth, corn, and beans to pan. Bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for 1 hour. Mix with cilantro when serving. Top with Cheese & sour cream if desired. You can also serve with a side order of corn bread.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!