BirthdayParties

Using Hat Boxes for a Woman's Birthday Party

I am looking for ideas on using gift boxes or hat boxes for a woman's 50th birthday party?

By colleen gaulin

I have been in the floral / wedding biz for over 2 decades. I would be glad to help you for free, but need a few details first:

* How many tables will you have?
* Is it a home party or at a restaurant?
* How much can you spend for all [$20, $50, $100 etc, ?]
*Does Birthday Gal have any favorite colors, hobbies, interests [that can be featured in centerpiece-- such as something that is definitely 'her'?]
* What is date of party?

Let me know and I can repost answers here!

Thanks for getting back to me here are the details and what I was thinking of doing. There are 12 tables at a restaurant. I'm not sure on the cost, something reasonable. Birthday girl is a lawyer, mother grandmother, her hobbies are shopping, traveling, knitting, riding on her husbands Harley, beaching it, cheerleading coach, music, football.

I could go on and on. the date of the party is sept 25th. What I was thinking is to get gift boxes 8"x7" wrap them using for instance Harley davidson wrap if I can find it, filling it with something edible, next table doing in her high school colors etc. Can you visualize what I am talking about? I would love to hear your ideas or maybe you can help me to elaborate on mine? Thanks