CatsPets

Lightning And Thunder (Cats)

Category Cats

The big white cat is Lightning and his brother, whom is hugging, is named Thunder. The boys are 1 year old. I'm not sure of their breed as they are cats. I got the boys in my garden. They were crying and crying. I found out later that somebody had dropped a bunch of them off in the park. They like to Chase laser lights for hours. And also cuddling. I love the pair of them and I am thankful they chose my home to live in.

By Linda from Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA

What beautiful boys! Bless you for taking them in and giving them a loving home. I can't understand how people dump defenseless animals. I have 4 loving and beautiful cats that someone thought were trash and turned out to be treasure for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes