Product FinderConsumer Advice

Parts For George Foreman Toaster Oven Model# GRV660

Where do I find parts for my George Foreman toaster oven Model# GRV660?

Tam from Zanesfield, OH

If you purchased the appliance yourself or received it as a gift, I hope you still have the box or the warranty information.

There should be a toll free number that you can call to find out about replacement parts.

If you don't have the information on hand call some local stores and see if they sell the George Forman Toasters. Then talk to someone at the service desk and they might be able to get you a telephone number to call the company.

The top elements to my George Foreman toaster oven/broiler oven have gone out. I use this for toasting my bread and use it everyday. With the top out the baking is not as good now. Where can I get replacement parts? It is model #GRV660, 12 v.a.c. 60Hz 1500w. Please help I love using this product. Thanks.

By GAIL F

Answers

Anonymous

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

Why do I have to call for information on a part for my George Foreman Toaster Oven #GRV660?? Why don't you have the information on line??

We are not affiliated with George Foreman. Here is a direct link to their website.

http://www.geor  emancooking.com/

Perhaps the information you are looking for will be there. Otherwise, you can call them directly.

Good luck!