How Can I Make My Eyelashes Fuller and Longer?

As I get older my eye lashes seem to have gotten shorter and less full. Does anyone have any tips to make my lashes fuller and longer?

By Lynda from Kearny, NJ

After seeing the results my mom (67) got w/the serum, Rapid Lash (around $50 @ CVS), I was sold! It's kind of pricey, but it does work. We experienced no side effects & it's easy to apply.

A quick fix is to use castor oil on them at night. Just use a clean mascara wand or even rub it on with your fingers. I never believed anyone until I tried it. It plumps them up with moisture. Just think of the difference when you put moisturizer on your skin. It makes a huge difference for your lashes! Just be careful not to get any in your eyes, cause it stings!

Just a caution. One of the medications I was prescribed for glaucoma did a wonderful job of lengthening/thickening my lashes, BUT it can change the color of your eyes towards brown or cause brown spots. My doctor recommended with my clear blue eyes to not take a chance. Loved the lashes, but not ready for an eye color change after all these years.....

I agree with dorinmoz - Castor oil is the best remedy!

Monique :)

Over a month ago I started using a product I found in CVS that's by Physicians Formula. Over the counter. It's an eye liner in a silver container. You can buy it in black or clear. It's a liquid, costs less than 12 dollars. And I can see such a noticable difference in my lashes. I used to have long lashes that seemed to go away as I've gotten older. I'm 53 next week. And it looks to me like my lashes are back to the way they were in my 20s, I even had women ask me again, what type of mascara I use. But I know it's this product . It has taken about a month and a half to see results. I only put it on in the morning with my makeup, I take all makeup off before bed. I figured for 12 dollars I couldn't go wrong really.

I found the best mascara called "falsies" it is in a bright pink container and it lengthens and thickens my lashes like magic. For the first time in years you can actually see my lashes! I love this product, it runs about $5-$6.

I use Vaseline (or petroleum jelly). You can take either an old mascara wand or those ones they give out at makeup counters to try on formulas. Just generously coat your lashes before bed each night. After about a week you should notice dramatic differences. It worked really well for me. The only thing is, and this has only happened once when I got in the shower and forgot about the vaseline, it does sting a bit if gotten in your eyes. But the results are amazing.