Where Can I Buy Spatini?

Where can I buy Spatini in or around Emmaus, PA. Or can I buy it from the manufacturer?

The Cook from Emmaus, PA

Spatini has been discontinued. Please call 1-800-9lawrys and tell them you are unhappy about it. Due to the amount of feedback we've received on this, we have created a petition.

Click Here to Sign the Petition

I live in Aberdeen, Maryland. I want to know where I can buy Spatini? Can I order it somewhere if it is not available locally?

By Kim

Answers

I googled where to buy Spatini in Aberdeen,MD, and found a site called Spiceplace.com which sells it. Check it out to see if you want to buy in the quantity they sell.

www.spatini.info also sells it. One seller is selling it on eBay, too. It's not available anymore in the 3 envelope box, just the 15 oz. pouch. Fine with me. You can never have too much Spatini in the house! LOL

you can purchase on line the resturant size bags i thing you get 3 for 71.00 but it last a long time

The Cook from Emmaus, PA

Click Here to Sign the Petition

Answers:

Where can I buy Spatini?

Spatini is made by Lawry's and you can try lawrys.com or 1-800-

9lawrys I hope this helps you as I got the info off one of their boxes. (03/22/2007)

By Ginger

Where can I buy Spatini?

I just read that Spatini is no longer being made!
That's why you'll have to get it on eBay or try to go to closeout stores. Sometimes they buy up lots of discontinued food items. Good luck! (03/23/2007)

By Kathy

Where can I buy Spatini?

When I went to the market I saw a similar box by the same manufacturer Unilever. The brand name is Knorr the product is tomato with basil recipe mix. The box contains three packets and the ingredients are all the same as in Spatini plus tomato powder, dehydrated tomatoes, and more. They also carry the tomato with basil mix at some Dollar Trees. (04/12/2007)

By Denise

Where can I buy Spatini?

Correction to the previous message the box has one packet which contains 2.4 oz the equivalent of a box a Spatini (04/12/2007)

By Denise

Where can I buy Spatini?

For $.79 you can purchase the recipe for making it from http://www.topsecretrecipes.com Click recipes and search for Spatini. For $.79 you can copy the recipe and make it forever!

I've tried numerous of Todd Wilbur's "copy-cat" recipes everything from Heinz ketchup (delicious!) to Miracle whip. Not only are these cheaper to make than to buy (at full price at least) I know what's going into these products and can eliminate chemical preservatives and other gross things (like hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup)! (02/12/2008)

By Madelynnsmama

Where can I buy Spatini?

You can buy the bulk packages of Spatini on eBay! And it's just like the smaller envelopes. So happy! I missed my spaghetti. (02/13/2008)

By Kim O

Where can I buy Spatini?

• 1 beef bouillon cube (crushed with kitchen mallet) or 1 tsp of bouillon
  • 1 and 1/2 teaspoons 10x sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
  • 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • pinch of ground black pepper

Apparently this is the amount that's in one packet.
(02/28/2008)

Where can I buy Spatini?

We are now selling Spatini at prices lower than those found on eBay. Visit http://www.spatini.info to make a secure purchase through paypal. (07/30/2008)

By Spatini

Where can I buy Spatini?

Just yesterday I bought a case of Spatini from the store in Mechanicsburg, Pa. The lady said they have no problem getting it and sold me the case and even discounted it. This is a wholesale place that is open to the public. Last night was the first we had spaghetti with Spatini sauce in over a year, it felt like I was in heaven! (08/12/2008)

By Butch

Where can I buy spatini?

Spiceplace.com has Spatini in the 15 oz packages cheaper than anywhere else I have looked. It's still made in the large pouches just not the small boxes anymore. (12/16/2008)

By Gin

Where can I buy Spatini?

• two large cans of crushed tomatoes
  • 3 tblsps granulated garlic
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tblsps onion powder
  • 4 tblsps Italian spice/seasoning (I like the A-1 brand sold on the imternet)
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp dried crushed red peppers
  • 1 can tomato paste
  • optional 1-2 lbs meat (ground beef, ground pork, Italian sausage, veal, etc).

Brown meat if used, add tomatoes and spices and simmer for 45 minutes. Makes one great sauce. I like ground beef myself but I've used Italian sausage and it tastes great. You can experiment with the taste by adding chopped fresh green pepper, raw onion, mushroom, etc. You can add or reduce the sugar to taste and of course all seasonings can be increased or decreased depending on taste. Some spices are less flavorful than others. It's a good idea to get the best you can find. A-1 is a good choice. I've had Penzey's, but personally don't care for them as much as others I've had. If you Google spice you'll find tons of suppliers and the prices are very reasonable. I like to add about 3 tblsps parsley flake to mine as well, but this is personal and others may not care for it. If using lean meat or no meat you can add about 2-3 oz of high quality extra virgin olive oil. It does give an authentic Italian taste that you cannot duplicate without it. But this is optional. This recipe equals or bests Spatini. Try it, you'll like it! (07/08/2010)

By mellowde

Where can I buy spatini?

I purchased Spatini in the 15 oz size last year for I believe less than $5 and was very happy that I could find it.I actually went to the place in Mechanicsburg, PA to buy it. You can buy one or more. My mom started to make spaghetti sauce with Spatini when I was a little girl back in the '60s and was very unhappy when it was removed from the stores. (07/10/2010)

By Funny2010