Strawberry Shortcake Using Sour Cream

I recently read a recipe for strawberry shortcake using sour cream in the cake or biscuit part. I can't seem to remember where I read it. Does any one have a recipe similar?

Jo Anne from NY

By Lisa (Guest Post)

Joanne - I think the recipe you are referring was in the latest issuue of Food and Family - the free magazine that Kraftfoods, sends out. I just read it last night. The recipe is called Simply Sensational Strawberry Shortcake. If you don't have the magazine, the recipe can be found at www.kraftfoods.com. Just type in Strawberry Shortcake under "Recipe Search." Its the first listing.
I know, it sounds good, doesn't it?

I just add it to biscuit mix or a biscuit recipe instead of part of the milk. I'm always fooling with biscuit recipes and adding cream, sour cream or butter make richer biscuits. Also more fattening but nice for a dessert or special occasion.

Susan from ThriftyFun

By jo anne (Guest Post)

thanks lisa that must be where i read it just got magazine in mail i thought it was on the computer i read so many recipes in a day.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsMay 24, 2006
🍀
💘