TipsComputers

Product Review: Logitech Back Lit Keyboard

Product: Back Lit Keyboard

Model: Logitech Illuminated Ultra Thin Keyboard with Back Lighting

Manufacturer: Logitech

Cost: $49.99

I recently broke the keyboard I had for years, by accident, and had to replace it. I initially was planning on going to one of the local thrift stores and remembered that my sister's laptop had back lit keys and she loves it. She can use her laptop late at night with no lights on in the house.

Knowing this, I wondered if there were any regular keyboards that did the same thing. I did a little research and discovered that there several. The one I ordered has 3 different brightnesses for the back light and during the day I can turn it off if I choose to.

Last night after my husband went to bed, I checked my e-mails, etc. responded to a few and was in complete awe about doing so with no lights on. It was actually pretty relaxing.

Even if it was a regular keyboard with no lighting, I would still love it because of how ulta-thin it is. It also has rubber pads on the bottom and doesn't slide all over my desk. I also really like the way the keys feel. It is by far the best keyboard I've ever had and I enjoy using it.

It's called a Logitech Illuminated Ultrathin Keyboard with Back-Lighting. I ordered it on line at amazon.com and it was $40 cheaper than what Staples was selling it for. There is a wireless version available, but it's a little more expensive. I am very pleased with it and recommend it highly to anyone who uses their computer at night while the rest of the household is asleep.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL