Getting Rid of Bugs on House Plants

To get rid of any kind of bugs on house plants use regular dish soap and warm water. Spray on leaves and the top of soil 1-3 times per week and you will be bug free. It also leaves the foliage looking dust free and happy! For really pesky bugs use warm water and a pinch or 2 of tobacco that you let sit in the sun for 2 weeks in a pop bottle with lid. Apply in regular spray bottle and bam gone!

By Stardaze from Buffalo NY

Anonymous

tank you I am going to try this

How much soap to water?

Any kind of bug infestation 1st line of defense I go for the dish soap. Sadly it never works. Maybe to weak? Well i kept making it stronger till I got to the point of using it undilluted. The bugs lived and the plant almost died. I don't want to use poisons. Usually i end up manually debugging it and the survival rate for the plant is grim. So frustrating!