ScrapbookingPaper

On-line Sites for Scrapbook Enhancements

Are there on line sites for scrapbook enhancements?

By Beverly Tuvell

Etsy has a lot of scrapbooking and stamping embellishments and supplies. (etsy.com) This is a wonderful site for handmade and vintage items. (It's buy outright, not an auction.) I love it. Do a search for what you are interested in.

If you are looking for free items, google something like free printable scrapbook paper and see what you come up with.

I dont know exactly what you mean by enhancement and are you looking for something to print out or you wanting to buy stuff. I make cards and scrapbook pages and I do print out some stuff but mostly I am a bargain bin gal for embellishments.

But if you are wanting stuff to print out there are tons of stuff you can print for free. If you like you can send me a message and maybe I can help you more.

There are tons of great websites. www.basicgrey.com and www.houseof3.com give freebies occassionally. I also use www.twopeasinabucket.com and www.cosmocricket.com

www.jamieslay.blogspot.com for several links.