Glasses Are Cloudy From Dishwasher?

How do I clean cloudy crystal glasses that had been put through a dishwasher?

By carolyn from Sydney, Australia

Best Answer

I had the same problem for years. I asked the dishwasher repairman, he said my water temp was set too high, so I lowered that to 120. Didn't fix my problem tho. So I started trying different brands of dishwasher detergent. After many many tries, I finally stumbled on one that leaves my glasses sparkling! And believe it or not it's not even a real expensive brand either! I'll give you everything on the label:

Palmolive Gel Dishwaher Detergent ECO+ Phosphate Free. Lemon Splash scent. It has a picture of lemon slices splashing in water.

I've been using it for almost a year now and every one of my glasses are still sparkling clear. I don't remember if I got it at Wal Mart or at Dollar General. I think it was Dollar General.

It also does a great job of getting my dirtiest dishes clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has the problem of cloudy glassware.

Here's another fix. A new company in Florida sells a product called CitriClean. More info or buy on line at www.CitriClean.net

You add it to your detergent. It works great and you can get about 2 weeks of treatment for $10. And you use a lot less detergent.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesMarch 19, 2011
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-08-18 10:32:27 in 856 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf33436554.tip.html