Selling Land in Another Country?

Does anyone have ideas on how to sell land, 30 acres in Belize? I am out of ideas!

Eve from Belize

I am not familiar with Belize but the best and safest bet is always a good, licensed real estate agent ... If Belize is having the same type of financial problems as much of the world when it comes to selling property it is just going to take time to sell it :-( There must be worldwide real estate agents who specialize but I am not sure how to locate them and if you do that be 'very' careful and have a local real estate lawyer you trust double check 'every' document before signing because there are so many scams out there :-(

Wish I could be of more help ...

By AuntyC (Guest Post)

I have seen a lot of real estate auctions on eBay. Most of them are for the 'downpayment', and the land sells for $xxxx.

Sometimes the auction is for the actual price of the land. I've been to Belize and I liked it very much. A country where ENGLISH is first language!

Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 26, 2009
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf34140633.tip.html